Important notice for our Members, their Guests and Visitors
A brief but important notice for our Members, their Guests and Visitors with regards to COVID-19 corona virus.
We are taking advice on COVID–19 corona virus seriously and as a result have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our Staff, Members, Guests and Visitors.
Staff, Members, Guests and Visitors are encouraged to clean your hands regularly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub and to cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
Your Club has also implemented the following temporary measures;
- Removal of cutlery trays from Yachties Bistro. Cutlery will be included with your meals.
- Removal of self-serve sauce and condiment stations from Yachties Bistro.
- Yachties Bistro Menu’s are kept behind the counter and cleaned after each use.
- Introduction of disposable, recyclable plastic cups for self-serve water at the Bar
- Drinking straws have been removed from the bar and will be provided by staff on request
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed at both Yachties Bistro and the Main Bar.
The RMYC Port Hacking will continue to monitor the advice of ClubsNSW, the Marina Industries Association, the Boating Industry Association and NSW Health and implement advice accordingly.
In addition to the above general health and safety measures we have implemented the following;
- Anyone who has returned from overseas travel from midnight Monday 16th March 2020, or been in contact with people who have returned from overseas travel is required by the government to self-isolate for a period of 14 days and as a result will not be permitted to enter Club premises.
- Anyone whose place of employment, education or socialisation that has been closed due to a confirmed case of COVID-19 are requested not to enter Club premises.
- Anyone experiencing or showing signs of flu like symptoms is requested not to enter the Club and may be asked to leave the premises.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding as we continue our commitment to providing a fantastic experience for our members and their guests.
If you have any questions please speak with Club Management or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further updates may apply, we will continue to update via our email newsletters and online via our website.
For & on behalf of the Board of Directors.
16 March 2020