We’re reopening, Monday 1st June
With the NSW Government announcing pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants will be allowed to seat up to 50 patrons from Monday, 1st June; we are thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors to welcome you home.
We are still working with the relevant authorities on what the new guidelines and restrictions mean for your Club and will continue to update you via our website, email and Facebook page, but here is what we do know;
- Bookings will be required, with a 10 person limit
- We will offer staged seatings in 2-hour increments
- All customers must be seated and served at their table, customers are not to approach the bar or bistro areas
- We have rearranged our floor plan to allow tables of up to 10 people, distanced 1.5m apart
- Our position on maximum numbers is strong and will only be accepted via booking. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this stage
- We encourage cashless, tap & go transactions to minimise cash handling
- Strict social distancing and hygiene practices will be in place (cutlery will be served with your meals, menus and condiments will be kept behind the counter and cleaned after each use etc)
- Additional hand sanitising stations are located around the club and rigorous cleaning practices will be in place during, and post each seating
The easing of restrictions is a new phase for our Club. We will be doing our utmost best to keep up to date with the state regulations, keeping you informed and implementing all the measures that ensure your safety and that of our staff. We do ask that you be patient with our team during this next phase and accept the decisions of Management.
Our Marina services and boat ramp access will continue as normal so you can still take advantage of getting out on the water and ordering Take Away from yachties bistro should you be moored on the marina.
The RMYC Port Hacking will continue to monitor the advice of ClubsNSW, the Marina Industries Association, the Boating Industry Association and NSW Health and implement advice accordingly.
If you plan on visiting, it’s a good idea to check our website and phone ahead to confirm a booking before you head down. We appreciate your patience as we all navigate this uncharted territory, together.