The RMYC Port Hacking is home to the largest floating concrete marina on the Port Hacking and can be located via GPS coordinates 34°03’45.8″S 151°08’30.4″E
Boasting the very latest in marina design, construction and inclusions, the Club’s new marina opened in April 2012. Permanent berthing of registered boat owner members’ vessels is offered through a registered waitlist. Please contact the office for the various size and waitlist details. Casual berthing and work bays are available and are subject to prevailing availability upon booking through the office.
Our marine facilities extend beyond marina pens and include:
- A professional slipway service through Port Hacking Slipway
- Marine Electrician – BGS Electronics
- Marine Engineering & Maintenance – Onboard Engineering
- Boat launching ramp and a dedicated 15 min. trailer boat tie-up area on our ‘fendered’ pontoon
- Club dinghies
- Tender service on weekends and public holidays
- Power and water available at the marina
- Boat Ramp
- Boat catering
- Fuel is available but needs to be pre-booked and is delivered by tanker
For those looking for a casual tie-up to enjoy a lunch or dinner, please enquire with reception to ensure that your vessel is accommodated whilst you are dining.
Boats can only be launched between 7am and 10pm by Registered Boat Owner Members of the Club.
NO boats can be launched or retrieved at any time after 10pm or before 7am.
NO boats can be launched or retrieved by Non-Members.
Our Marina Assistants are available to assist you on the marina at the weekends and on public holidays from 8am to 5pm (8am – 6pm in daylight saving hours).
Contact our marina attendants on 0466 083 201.
Boat Owner Members MUST display current boat stickers at all times and must have their Member Card with the current expiry date and show this to any authorised person when requested.
Please be courteous and thoughtful of other members whilst using the club facilities and ensure that any children are kept in your immediate care at all times.