Our courtesy bus is available Thursday to Sunday from 5pm to close. For bookings or further information please call 02 9523 9300.
- This event has passed.
Carols by Cruiser 2017
Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm
It’s almost time for the much anticipated event that kicks off the festive season – the RMYCPH Carols by Cruiser 2017!
Full schedule of arrival times in each bay have been announced. Please note we are starting earlier than first thought due to tide and last light. Please take note and let your friends and loved ones know so we can all enjoy this fantastic event together.
Date: Saturday 16th December
- Departing RMYCPH at 4pm to North West Arm/Grays Point.
- Arrive NW Arm, Grays Point 4:30pm
- Depart NW Arm, Grays Point 4:45pm
- Gymea Bay 4:55pm-5:10pm
- Port Hacking Open Sailing Club 5:25pm
- Yowie Bay Marina 5:45pm
- Great Turriel Bay 6:10pm
- Lilli Pilli Sea Scouts 6:30pm
- Lilli Pilli Point Grassed Area 6:45pm
- Wallys Wharf 7:10pm
- Burraneer Bay Marina 7:25pm
- RMYC Port Hacking Marina 8pm
- Cronulla Sailing Club 8:15pm
- Return RMYCPH Marina and Close 8:35pm
Last light 8:30pm
0.37 Low tide 2:30pm > 1.19 High tide 8:15pm
Please remember that all on-water boating events are weather dependent and the safety of all involved is our highest priority.
Confirmation of Carols by Cruiser will be made at 1pm December 16th via RMYCPH.com.au and our Facebook page. If the Carols by Cruiser is cancelled due to an adverse weather forecast or conditions, then Carols will be held at the RMYC Port Hacking Club House, 228-232 Woolooware Road Burraneer.
For information and updates straight to your phone, SMS your name and number to 0429 376 700 and we will notify you of any information and updates.